I did my report on Hieroglyphic Mystery Codes. This is one of the summer classes at
Rainard School. I have important information about this class for you to read.
· What building are they in? Where are they? They are at Rainard School and are in building A.
· What do I see? I see the teacher explaining to the students about dung. Also students are writing.
· What are they doing? They are writing and painting Hieroglyphics.
· What can I hear? I can hear the teacher and students talking. The kids are asking for help on their projects. They are talking about laughing and glitter.
· What do I feel physically? I feel the cool breeze of the A.C.
· What are they using? What materials are they using? They are using information, books, paint, paint brushes, paper, water, markers, spices, glitter, and cups.
This is my embedded report. I hope you found my information that I recorded was interesting.